FOCUS Lenten Bible Study
For Benefactors, Friends, Alumni, & Parishioners
Session 9 - Joshua & Judges
Verses: Joshua 1, 24, Judges 1-2, 13-16
- Like the Israelites, have you ever struggled to trust in God’s promises? Like Caleb and Joshua have you ever boldly believed? What does this story teach us about trusting God, even when things are difficult or other people are unfaithful?
- The Israelites were scared to take what God had given them: the Promised Land. When in your life have you doubted what God had in store for you or been scared to receive it?
- How does “everyone doing what is right in their own eyes” lead to problems? In opposition to simply “doing what is right in our own eyes,” how are we called to live as Christians?
Every week, FOCUS sends out the best resources available to:
- Help you grow in your faith
- Improve your evangelization strategy
- Ignite your community on fire for Christ
Sign up for free right now!
Sign Up Now
“All who believe in Christ should feel, as an integral part of their faith, an apostolic concern to pass on to others its light and joy. This concern must become, as it were, a hunger and thirst to make the Lord known.”
– Pope St. John Paul II