FOCUS Lenten Bible Study
For Benefactors, Friends, Alumni, & Parishioners
Session 6 - Exodus
Verses: Exodus 1-12
- What are some of the “pagan gods” or “idols” of the culture we live in? (Some examples might be success, popularity, or technology) What steps have you taken to get “out of Egypt”?
- How are you still working on getting “Egypt out of you?” What might God be asking you to sacrifice that is “sacred” to many people in our contemporary culture?
- The Passover was a bold challenge to the Israelites to make their faith public in a hostile environment. Have you ever felt like God was calling you to display your faith publicly, even though you knew it might not be well-received? What did you do? How did it turn out?
Every week, FOCUS sends out the best resources available to:
- Help you grow in your faith
- Improve your evangelization strategy
- Ignite your community on fire for Christ
Sign up for free right now!
Sign Up Now
“All who believe in Christ should feel, as an integral part of their faith, an apostolic concern to pass on to others its light and joy. This concern must become, as it were, a hunger and thirst to make the Lord known.”
– Pope St. John Paul II