FOCUS Lenten Bible Study
For Benefactors, Friends, Alumni, & Parishioners
Session 4 - Abraham
Verses: Genesis 12-15, Genesis 16-22
- Abraham is considered a model of the virtue of faith. How can Abraham’s story help inspire us to grow in this virtue?
- Like Abraham with Hagar, how are you tempted to “take things into your own hands”? In what areas of your life do you struggle to trust in God’s plan for you?
- In our reading of salvation history, we see God give people “do-overs,” “second tries.” Why does He do that? When has He done that in your life?
Every week, FOCUS sends out the best resources available to:
- Help you grow in your faith
- Improve your evangelization strategy
- Ignite your community on fire for Christ
Sign up for free right now!
Sign Up Now
“All who believe in Christ should feel, as an integral part of their faith, an apostolic concern to pass on to others its light and joy. This concern must become, as it were, a hunger and thirst to make the Lord known.”
– Pope St. John Paul II