FOCUS Lenten Bible Study
For Benefactors, Friends, Alumni, & Parishioners
Session 3 - Noah
Verses: Genesis 6:5-11
- Sometimes we may wonder what our world would be like if Adam and Eve never fell. What does this story teach us about fresh starts? When is the last time you’ve tried to solve a problem with a “fresh start”?
- We are saved by the wood of the cross through the waters of baptism. How is this foreshadowed in the life of Noah? For further reflection see Wisdom 14:1-7 and CCC 1219-1220.
- The children of Noah’s sons, Ham and Shem, take radically different paths. How have you seen the sins and virtues of your ancestors affect your family? What virtues do you hope to pass on to future generations of your family?
Every week, FOCUS sends out the best resources available to:
- Help you grow in your faith
- Improve your evangelization strategy
- Ignite your community on fire for Christ
Sign up for free right now!
Sign Up Now
“All who believe in Christ should feel, as an integral part of their faith, an apostolic concern to pass on to others its light and joy. This concern must become, as it were, a hunger and thirst to make the Lord known.”
– Pope St. John Paul II