In our last episode in the “Discerning God’s Will” series, Fr. Kevin Dyer and Jess discuss the final stages of discernment. Fr. Kevin and Jess discuss:
- How do you know if your discernment is complete?
- The dangers of rushing a decision vs. delaying a decision and becoming a “perpetual discerner”
- The common question: What if I’m wrong in my discernment?
- The way signs can confirm God’s will
- The importance of following through with the decision you have discerned
Fr. Kevin Dyer, S.J., is a priest in the Society of Jesus and serves FOCUS as Senior National Chaplain. Fr. Dyer completed studies at St. Louis University and Boston College and was ordained in 2010. In 2019, he became a part-time FOCUS National Chaplain, and in 2022 he stepped into the role of Senior National Chaplain. Fr. Dyer resides in Denver, Colorado.