1. Tell her you’ve been praying to St. Anthony to find her.
2. Ask her to join you for donuts after Sunday Mass.
3. Brag about how good you are at changing diapers.
4. Start all of your dates with a visit to an adoration chapel to see Jesus.
5. Bring her roses and tell her they’re from St. Thérèse.
6. Let her know you appreciate how she dresses modestly.
7. Quote her lines from JPII’s Theology of the Body.
8. Tell her she kind of reminds you of Bl. Mother Teresa.
9. Let her go first in the communion line.
10. Comment on how adorable Pope Francis is.
11. Suggest for her to take her puppy to the next blessing of pets on St. Francis’ feast day.
12. Pray for her.
13. Invite her to go on a rosary walk.
14. Before you ask her out, become her friend.
15. Always play Matt Maher when she’s in your car.
16. Ask her to save the first dance for you at the SLS16 hoedown.
17. Sit next to her at Mass… so you can hold her hand during the Our Father.
18. Treat her like a princess.
19. Actually listen to her when she’s talking.
20. If Valentine’s Day falls on a Friday in Lent, make her spaghetti with Trader Joe’s Meatless Meatballs.
21. Become a Swiss Guard.
22. Serenade her.
23. Assure her you’d never leave her for the seminary.
24. When you are trying to pick a movie to watch together, suggest a period drama.
25. Let her know about your weekly phone date with Grandma.
26. Carry a rosary in your pocket and wear a scapular around your neck.
27. Respect her body.
28. Buy her some bling… like holy medals or a rosary.
29. Beat her to finding the next hymn at Mass, and then offer her your book.
30. Tell her that you’ve been writing letters to your future spouse too!
Be saints; it’s worth it!