- Give you a vision for what apologetics is.
- Show you seven principles to use when you dialogue with others about faith.
- Outline seven key topics on the Catholic faith and give you specific Scripture verses and reasons for what the Catholic Church believes on these topics and why.
What comes to mind when you think of a Catholic apologist? An author with a bestselling book? A radio personality that knows the answer to every question? What about yourself? The purpose of this Bible study is to help you become an everyday apologist – an ordinary person who is able to share the beliefs of the Catholic Church in truth and love. How is this study going to help you do this?
Every week, FOCUS sends out the best resources available to:
- Help you grow in your faith
- Improve your evangelization strategy
- Ignite your community on fire for Christ
Sign up for free right now!