The Story of Salvation Bible Study
For Benefactors, Friends, Alumni & Parishioners
The world has lost its story.
Our secular age has lost its way. We don’t know where we came from, where we’re going,or why we’re here.
This Lent, join us as we dive deep into the one story that matters most: the story of salvation history. This is the story of God’s amazing love that has shaped the lives of countless saints throughout the centuries –and it has shaped our mission in FOCUS these last 25 years.
Invite your SEEK small group and others to join a Lenten small group while participating together in the FOCUS Lenten Bible Study on Salvation History presented by Curtis Martin and Dr. Edward Sri.
- Come away with the “Big Picture” of the Bible
- See the Catholic Faith in Scripture
- Discover the role they play in the story
- Learn how to share the story with others
Join us. And let’s help give the world its story back.
The Details: Launching Small Groups
WHAT: A 13-week small group Bible study presented by Curtis Martin and Dr. Edward Sri on the big picture of the Bible, followed by option for continued accompaniment and practical training in missionary discipleship in the summer and fall.
WHEN: January 23 – April 17
- Watch live on Monday evenings 6:00 pm – 6:55 pm MST
- May also watch recorded video at a convenient time for your group each week
- Participants tuning in live for the Monday evening sessions have the opportunity for Q&A with Curtis and Dr. Sri
WHO: Benefactors, mission partners, parishioners, pastoral ministry leaders, and our alumni and friends.
WHY: Many of you have expressed a desire to receive some of the training in evangelization and discipleship that FOCUS offers our staff, and we wanted to provide this opportunity to give you that specialized FOCUS formative content and invite you deeper into our mission.
HOW: Free for Benefactors, Friends, and All SEEK23 Participants
- A link will be sent to all registered participants.
- Participants will join the live Monday evening Bible study or view a recorded version they can watch with their group anytime that week.
- After the presentation, participants are encouraged to gather in groups to watch the presentations and discuss together, meeting either in person or over video conferencing.