- Which part of the Bible study stuck out to you?
- The Israelites were scared to take what God had given them: the Promised Land. When in your life have you doubted what God had in store for you or been scared to receive it?
- When the Israelites chose not to enter the Promised Land, Joshua and Caleb spoke up against the mass of the people, calling them to trust in the Lord. When have you had to speak up against the wayward crowd? Where might God be inviting you to speak up against the ways of the world moving forward?
- Have you ever felt like your heart was being “circumcised”? How does pain in your heart allow God to transform it?
FOCUS Lenten Bible Study
For Benefactors, Friends, Alumni, & Parishioners
Session 8 - April 12th - Journey through the Wilderness
What to Read for Next Week: Judges 1, 2, 21:25, 1 Samuel 16-17
A Deeper Dive: The Real Story
Want a more in-depth resource on salvation history? Check out The Real Story by Dr. Edward Sri and Curtis Martin today!
THE TORCH NEWSLETTER
Every week, FOCUS sends out the best resources available to:
- Help you grow in your faith
- Improve your evangelization strategy
- Ignite your community on fire for Christ
Enter your email and sign up for free right now.