- Which part of the Bible study stuck out to you?
- Israel experienced a time of seeming hopelessness after the last king of Israel was removed from his kingship. Yet, God was still accomplishing his purposes. In this year of mission, have you experienced situations that seemed hopeless or like God was not present, and how have you seen God bring good out of those situations?
- In the New Covenant, the law is written on our hearts so that we can actually live out the commandments of God. Have you ever tried to embrace God’s law apart from grace? How did that go? How can we help others realize their need for grace?
- If you had three minutes to share the story of salvation with someone, which stories would you tell? What would you highlight? And personally, which figure do you most identify with in Salvation History? What are you excited to share about their story?
FOCUS Lenten Bible Study
For Benefactors, Friends, Alumni, & Parishioners
Session 12 - May 10th - Jesus
A Deeper Dive: The Real Story
Want a more in-depth resource on salvation history? Check out The Real Story by Dr. Edward Sri and Curtis Martin today!
THE TORCH NEWSLETTER
Every week, FOCUS sends out the best resources available to:
- Help you grow in your faith
- Improve your evangelization strategy
- Ignite your community on fire for Christ
Enter your email and sign up for free right now.