- Which part of the Bible study stuck out to you?
- Solomon was wise and chosen by God for greatness. But he fell. How did he fall? What lessons can we learn from the fall of Solomon?
- Solomon chose the promptings of his peers over the wisdom of the elders. In what ways might we be tempted to do that on mission? What are the best ways to seek good counsel on mission?
- Compare and contrast reform and revolt. How can we bring about positive change, when called for, within the Church?
FOCUS Lenten Bible Study
For Benefactors, Friends, Alumni, & Parishioners
Session 10 - April 26th - David
What to Read for Next Week: 1 Kings 1, 9-12, 2 Kings 17, 24, Daniel 7, 9, Isaiah 11, Jeremiah 31, Ezekiel 36
A Deeper Dive: The Real Story
Want a more in-depth resource on salvation history? Check out The Real Story by Dr. Edward Sri and Curtis Martin today!
THE TORCH NEWSLETTER
Every week, FOCUS sends out the best resources available to:
- Help you grow in your faith
- Improve your evangelization strategy
- Ignite your community on fire for Christ
Enter your email and sign up for free right now.